Our line of Black Hole Faraday Bags have been designed to aid law enforcement, military, and investigators in the collection, preservation, transport, and analysis of wireless evidence. Wireless devices such as cell phones, GPS, netbooks, Bluetooth devices, laptops, etc. are shielded from cellular, WiFi, Bluetooth and radio signals by EDEC’s proprietary ISOTech Shielding System when inside of our faraday bags. The ISOTech Shielding System is lightweight and durable enough for use in the field and the lab.
The Black Hole Faraday Bag Non-Window Kit contains one each of our popular Standard, Large and XL Faraday Bags. Each bag is the same high quality shielding technology you can expect from EDEC Digital Forensics. Using Quad Layer Faraday Technology we maintain extremely high attenuation of WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, and other RF and EM signals. Rugged textile exteriors ensure that our bags stand up to a full life in the field, the lab or combat scenarios. The Black Hole Faraday Bag Non-Window Kit allows you the versatility of shielding any sized device, from the smallest mobile phones, to the largest laptops, protecting them from WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, and other RF and EMF communications and interceptions.
Black Hole Faraday Bag Non-Window Kit SKU: FBNWK
- Shields a wide range of wireless devices such as cell phones (GSM, CDMA, 3G, 4G), PDAs, two-way radios, and Bluetooth
- Flexible and transparent window provides direct operational access to the contained device from the exterior
- Wear-resistant outer shell and double layered construction improves product durability
- Highly visible usage instructions mitigate user error
- Incorporated note slot for easy record keeping
- Kit accomodates devices from the size of cell phones to most laptop computers.
External Dimensions: See Dimension Chart below
Usage Area: See Usage Area below
Includes 1 Non-Window Faraday Bag of each size (XL, L, Standard).
||21.25″ x 14.5″
||15″ x 14.5″
||8.2″ x 7.8″
||17.25″ x 13.75″
||11″ x 7.8″
||4.25″ x 7.5″
The above data points represent significant values for common use case scenarios our customers encounter; bags will shield and attenuate at frequencies not explicitly mentioned above.