Same robust design as our non-window Faraday Bags but with a flexible, transparent window providing direct operational access to the contained device. Our line of Faraday Bags have been designed to aid law enforcement, military, and investigators in the collection, preservation, transport, and analysis of wireless evidence. Wireless devices such as cell phones, GPS, netbooks, bluetooth devices, laptops, etc. are shielded from cellular, WiFi, bluetooth and radio signals by EDEC’s proprietary ISOTech Shielding System when inside of our faraday bags. The ISOTech Shielding System is lightweight and durable enough for use in the field and the lab.
- Shields a wide range of wireless devices such as cell phones (GSM, CDMA, 3G, 4G), PDAs, two-way radios, and Bluetooth
- Flexible and transparent window provides direct operational access to the contained device from the exterior
- Wear-resistant outer shell and double layered construction improves product durability
- Highly visible usage instructions mitigate user error
- Incorporated note slot for easy record keeping
- Quad-layer faraday fabric construction offers the highest shielding in the industry
- Includes a digital evidence card compatible with our Evidence Portal Android app
Our standard size is large enough for mobile devices, such as the iPhone and Samsung Galaxy line of smart-phones.
External Dimensions: 8.2″ x 7.8″
Usage Area: 4.25″ x 7.5
External Dimensions: 15″ x 9.5″
Usage Area: 11″ x 9″
External Dimensions: 21.25″ x 14.5″
Usage Area: 17.25″ x 13.75″
The above data points represent significant values for common use case scenarios our customers encounter; bags will shield and attenuate at frequencies not explicitly mentioned above.
HS Code: 4202929026